Certified Restoration Companies Do the Job Right
One of the key characteristics of business owners and executives is self-reliance. Small business owners want to handle problems alone. Larger businesses have in-house maintenance crews to handle repairs and cleanups. This need to be self-reliant is ill-advised when dealing with a pipe burst cleanup. This is especially true when:
- You are a small business owner.
- You manage a larger privately-held or publicly-held company.
- You expect your commercial insurer to pay for the cleanup.
Water Damage Cleanup Is Not for Amateurs
The problem with a broken pipe is not the water. In the case of a sewer line break, it’s not the sewage. It’s the mold that will establish a foothold in your building if given the opportunity. An out-of-control mold problem can:
- Financially ruin a small business owner.
- Harm employees and stockholders of larger companies.
- Eliminate any possibility of insurance coverage.
IICRC-Certified Restoration Companies Eliminate the Risk of Mold
The most important task in a pipe burst cleanup is to remove the moisture. This doesn’t mean just mopping the puddles. This doesn’t mean just drying the easy-to-reach areas. It means eliminating all moisture from the entire damaged area. Most people do not have the skills and equipment to accomplish this task. Properly certified and equipped technicians do.
The Institute of Inspection Cleaning and Restoration provides both training and certification services. Insurers depend on IICRC-certified technicians to:
- Evaluate situations that call for restoration.
- Recommend courses of action.
- Follow those courses of action in restorations.
Certification is especially important when looking for a sewer cleanup company. With a sewer break, sanitization of the affected area is an important task. Properly certified technicians have the skills, equipment and experience to restore a healthy environment.
Fortunately, it is easy to find IICRC restoration specialists in the Gainesville, Hall County area. If you need a pipe burst cleanup and restoration, SERVPRO of Gainesville is only a phone call away.